2022 looks full of uncertainty. But one thing is certain: your team will need more highly developed leaders now than ever.
Coaching is that skill set most leaders are missing.
It’s not their fault. It’s largely just that they don’t understand what coaching is. And how to do be a coach with others.
You can change that this year. In fact, you can become a certified coach in 10-weeks.
Commonly Questions About Coach Certification
Here are some of the questions people ask us about our certified coach program:
- What group is doing the “certifying”? ICF – the International Coach Federation. After putting this certification through its rigorous requirements, ICF accredited it, offering two times more accreditation than we’d requested.
- How long is the program? Classes are every Wednesday at 1 p.m. for 10 weeks starting January 19.
- Is there homework? You bet there is! This isn’t some sort of “show up in class and get certified” thing. This is a real coaching certificate. You’ll have reading, quizes, and reflection questions. But the best part is all of these are designed to help you in your existing work. For example, you might learn a coaching skill and then be asked to try it in your normal work days with two people you work with.
- What if I need to miss one of the classes? Each session is recorded for you if you need to do a make up session. Or if you just like reviewing what was covered.
- Does it cost to apply? No. There is no fee to apply.
- What if I can’t afford the cost of the program? We’re more interested in helping a diverse group of leaders and emerging leaders grow as coaches than getting a full tuition fee. If the only thing holding you back from joining this coach certification is the fee, please apply. If this program seems like a good fit, we’ll call to see how we can make it work.
Who is this coaching certification for?
- Consultants – they say they’re using the coaching skills to add extra revenue to their consulting business.
- Coaches – Even the best coaches need to keep their skills sharp. And since this is ICF-accredited, the CCEs apply to your ongoing education.
- CEOs and Executive Directors – CEOs are using this course to rebuild a workplace culture strained by the pandemic. And to help them fill in gaps in their own leadership development.
- Emerging leaders – Many organizations lack a professional development program. So emerging leaders and people who aspire to being leaders are seeing this program help them be ready for the positions that are opening.
Coaching skills are going to separate the qualified leaders from the rest. Get your coach training this year!
Get the details and apply at: https://concordleadershipgroup.com/coaching-certification/