Resources for your Leaders Journey
Get help you to work through the Quadrant 3 Leadership as written about in the book The Surprising Gift of Doubt.
Working through the Quadrant 3 Leadership process is both parts exhilarating and hard work. These tools and assessments can help you confidently navigate this process.
For an objective ability battery of tests, look at the Highlands Ability Battery from The Highlands Company: https://www.highlandsco.com/
For a behaviour-based hardwiring assessment, check out Extended DISC: https://www.extendeddisc.org/
For an understanding of how your motivations are hardwired, explore the Enneagram. The best way to do this is be ready books and talking to trusted teachers.
- Beatrice Chestnut‘s The 9 Types of Leadership is particularly helpful.
- So are writings by Suzanne Stabile including The Road Back to You and The Path Between Us.
If you really want to take an assessment, please remember that unlike other assessments, these are just helping you start discerning. You are an expert on you – none of these assessments can definitively tell you what number you are. Three assessments worth looking at are:
- The Chestnut-Paes Enneagram Profiler: https://enneagramprofiling.com
- The Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI version 2.5): https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/rheti
- The Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales: https://wepss.com/
- The iEQ9: https://www.ieq9.com/iEQ9Products/Enneagram-for-Myself/
Concord Leadership Group Offerings
- For a free copy of the MagnetGoals workbook: https://concordleadershipgroup.com/magnetgoals/
- For the components of a strategic plan: https://concordleadershipgroup.com/approach/strategic-planning/
- For a free downloadable daily planning focus sheet: https://concordleadershipgroup.com/daily-focus/
- For a free downloadable values inventory: https://concordleadershipgroup.com/values/